Go Back   Nike SB,Nike Dunks,Air Jordans,Nike Dunk Low,Air Force 1,Nike Dunk High, Nike Dunk SB,Air Jordan,HEATSLINGERS.COM Forums Market Place for Authentic Nike's and other brands! > Heatslingers.com Forums > FAQ
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2010, 08:11 AM

LCAP: 0
Default How do i get in contact with someone that runs this site??

Hello i just made an account because i am trying to get in touch with someone who runs this site... I would like to buy something on the site... But i would like to speak with someone in charge of the site first.... I can not find any contact info anywhere on the main page as far as email or anything... The only thing i could find was "email webmaster" which ive done 3 times and gotten no reply back from... So i made this account just now to try and get in touch somehow with someone in charge in this "community" thing... If anyone who runs this site sees these please send me a pm message thing and ill check it daily to see if i have a message..
I am interested in buying something on this page, but would like to speak with someone about it first before just clicking "order"...
Ive never heard of this site before so i would like to speak with someone in charge first to make sure its all good...

Or if anyone knows the email address for whoever is in charge on here please send me a message with that so i can get in contact with someone...

Hopefully someone will see this and i can speak to someone.

Thank you much
Old 06-07-2010, 09:44 AM
THE HEATSLINGER

LCAP: 23163

Our email is help[-at-]heatslingers.com I also answered you in the PM so we can talk there BTW where's the 'email webmaster' link? We'll need to change that email address

Last edited by heatslingers; 06-07-2010 at 09:46 AM.